Wednesday, December 03, 2008

December

Where did the rest of November go???
There is so much "stuff" going on with the people associated with the shop and myself.... I haven't had the time to complete the December newsletter. We have a few things happening early in the month. The major reason that I am late is that I have been having back and neck problems again. Yesterday I had a lumbar and cervical myleogram. Let me tell you that is loads of fun. But it wasn't as horrible as I had imagined it...I survived to tell about it. I haven't yet talked to my doctor about the results. I am waiting to hear from him before I committ to too much stuff at the shop...
I feel like the Christmas tree in the above picture. You can actually buy this tree for $600!
As soon as I have more information for you on what's happening and when in the shop. I will post it....But you don't have to wait for me to do something. Come in anyway and visit with us.

No comments: