Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Eve of the New Year

Well here we are the last day of 2008. I hope the year was better for you then it was for me. But then, I know that there are a lot of people in some kind of distress.
Actually the year is ending on a high note. I am pain free. My neck and back surgery was two weeks ago and I am feeling very good. I did suffer from a bout of the flu and an intestinal bug a week after the surgery. But I am once again upright and mobile. I have a Bugawump stamp in the store that says,"Everyday above ground is a bonus." I would agree as long as it is a pain free day.
We suffered through some bumps this year and I am sure there will be a few in the New Year as well.
But I am hoping the new year brings exciting new stamps and products for the Artfull Hand. I am looking forward to placing orders and unpacking them on their arrival. It is like Christmas when a shipment comes in because I forget what I have ordered.
To you and yours, we at the Artfull Hand wish you a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year. We'll see you soon.
The Artfull Hand girls
Dorothy, Linda, Bev, Jane, Carol, Sally and Kathy(Newest member)

No comments: