Monday, December 22, 2008

More updates

Well here it is a week after my surgery. I am pain free in my left arm and my lower back and left leg. My left thumb still has a tingle in it. But it reminds me to take it easy.
Last Monday was a nasty weather day around here and we had to travel a ways to get to the hospital. But we made it and DH made it back home. I spent the night in the hospital. They booted me out at 10 the next morning. I wasn't sure I was ready to go but they pushed me out the door. I spent the rest of the day on the couch as well as the next day. On Thursday DH had scheduled a big surgery at the vet office that I had to go and help with. I wasn't happy about it but I did go and that surgery was successful. I went home and crashed in the afternoon.
On Friday I check in at the vet office and then to the store. Kathy H. a friend of many years was helping out. I did a couple of things around the store and headed home to the couch. You'll be seeing her now and again around the shop.
My mom is now home from the hospital as well. Her surgery was successful as well.
Thank you for all of the well wishes and cards.
I am doing pretty good.

No comments: