Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gas Prices

I had a very pleasant experience this morning. I filled my gas tank which was reading only 1/4 full for under $20!!! My word was that nice. I believe I heard on the news that the last time gas has been under $2 a gallon was 3 years ago. The price is $1.44/gallon FYI.
Which is good for the shop because I have been seeing an increase in St. Louis customers. Thank you ladies...
Today is my 3 for $5 at 1:30 sorry I don't have any pictures. I just haven't had the time to do small details like that.
Yesterday I went and saw the doctor who operated on my back last year. He has ordered a myelogram. I can't have MRIs. I don't know when that will be. I call on Monday to find out. Then on Thursday I went with my mom to her surgeon who will be biopsy-ing the lymph nodes in her chest on Dec 9th. The funny thing is at that appointment my mom said maybe we can get in the same room. I told her no way. Well there is a way. My doctor has privileges at the hospital where she will have her biopsy. Oh my! The two of us in the same room recovering. That would be a hoot.

No comments: