Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19th

How did it get to be November 19th all ready? Where did the days go?
Last week-end was Deer widows Week-end at the shop. We had a small turn out but a fun one. I actually created some Christmas Cards and started working on my ATCs for the swap in December. My DH got two deer. We processed them this morning at Ric's and Sue's. My back is killing me now even after my Vicodin. I see the back surgeon on Friday. I am hoping that he will agree that I need another surgery. My Dh asked me the other day what I wanted for Christmas. I told him back surgery.
Jane will be filling in for Sally tomorrow at the 3 for $5. Sally called in sick. Jane's, Linda's and my mother all have life threatening health issues at the moment. My word I certainly don't need the stress.

No comments: