Wednesday, October 15, 2008

what a week and it is only Wednesday!

The week started out with DH and a hospital procedure. Everything turned out okay with him but both of us were totally wasted for a good day and half...
The used stamp sale continued into Monday so that was going on too. Then there was stamp club Monday night..... I was just too tired to stay for the whole thing. Linda was leading it. What I saw, everyone was doing a great job and their stencil washes were turning out great.
On Tuesday I went to a doctor appointment with my 82 year old mother. News was not good. She is in for some more tests this week and then we go back to see the same doctor next Tuesday for the results of those.
While I was with my mother, Linda had to call 911 for one of the store's customers. She thought she was having a heart attack. The ambulance came and did take her to the hospital. Later in the day one of her relatives stop by to pick up the car. They said she was still undergoing testing. We still haven't heard the outcome.

No comments: