Thursday, October 23, 2008

Going in circles

I feel like I am going in circles. I've traveled a lot of miles and really haven't accomplished much.
Thank goodness for the girls at the shop. They have stepped up and filled in for me.
My mom is still seeing doctors trying to find out what the best course for her is. My DH's mom had hip replacement surgery earlier in the week. She had some complications and needed transfusions. So we have been on the run with her too.
I'm trying to formulate November's calendar. We've got some stuff planned but need to fill out the month.
Today an order from Dandelion Designs came in and we'v got some new really cute stamps for Christmas.
Last Friday the Stampendous order came in and there were Christmas stamps in that order as well.
Can you believe Halloween is almost here????
Check out the home page photo on my web site. http://www.theartfullhand.com/. We do have fun in the shop at times....(The home page picture changes freguently so the image I am refering to is no longer up.)

No comments: