Thursday, October 19, 2006

Smoosch



I actaully took a class in my own shop!!!! These are the results of it..... The class was led by Sue F. She found this card in a book and thought it would make a good class as it used several different techniques. The results are stunning. So much so that this has be come a popular class.
The card on the left was made by Bev and mine is on the right.
Sue and I didn't like the name of the card in the book. So we changed it to Swoosh. Only I mangled it and it came out smoosch. (Pronunced like the action when you mash the lid of a PB&J to the bottom portion of the sandwich..) The results have an Oriental feel without looking really Asian.
If you like what you see call the shop and say that you are interested in the Smoosch card. We'll get Sue to do another class.
Husband and I are taking a few days off. When I walked out of the backdoor at the shop today. Kelly said, Be safe and don't talked to any strangers." I stuck my head back in the door and said, "Who is stanger then I am?" "Good Point." was the come back answer.

No comments: