Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Busy,busy,busy...............

My word have we been busy at The Artfull Hand and at the vet office. I don't know what to attribute it to, the cooler weather? The waning moon? Just not sure but am happy as I am tired.
Last Saturday at the Artfull Hand we held our monthly ATC swap. This month's theme was 'Bad Girls'. I really wanted to do a card that would have the girls in stitches or wow them with my artistic abilities. Well neither happened. What I ended up doing was one design based on Eve, the original bad girl! And the other was of Medusa from Greek Mythology. They were ok.
The day was so busy at the shop that I didn't get to eat my lunch until about 3 in the afternoon. I had stopped at the local gas station to pick something up as there was a Band Festival in Washington on Saturday and all the fast food places would be jammed with those visitors. Well the sandwich I bought made me sick all day Sunday. So much for trying to save time.....
We've gotten in new Christmas stamps from several different companies.
The cards for the Halloween contest are starting to come in. Stop by the shop to see what other fun things we've been doing....

No comments: