Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Gel Cards



At stamp club last Monday night Bev lead us in making gel cards. I hate myself for saying this but they were the cutest things. You stamped your chosen image on white and colored it. Then using colored card stock you cut or punched a circle, square or rectangle that would revel your image. Here comes the new part. Using a small zip lock bag that was large

enough to fit over your image you poured in styling gel!!!! Squeeze out most of the air and then zip shut. Place the bag on the back of the colored card stock. You will need some really sticky tape I suggest the red liner tape. Then place that over your image again using sticky tape. From that point you construct a card.

I had watched the little Mermaid on Sunday so I was in a fishy mood.

No comments: