Monday, December 10, 2007

Part 3 of Doll class








Here is my doll. As far as I have her completed. For some reason this last class period I wasn't able to get much accomplished. The green shiny discs around her waist I sewed on out side of class. I started to give her some beads for hair. It was taking for ever so I went on and tried some other things.... I still have much to do on this doll.


This is the second doll that I started. I just love this fabic. I have all the embellishing to do on her.

This is Sue's Tina. She named her after Tina Turner. Sue was able to do some stamping on her body. She said that she was going to add some beading too. In February we (SueP, Sue B and I with dolls) are going to have a tea party at Sue B's house. That ought to be fun!

1 comment:

ELLIE said...

WOWOWOW- those dolls look awesome....I love them all...what a great project.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Peace--Ellie