Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Get Together

Monday night was the Christmas get together at The Artfull Hand. It had been postpone from the week before because of the weather. We had a good turn out. There was loads of fun and food! Here we have just finished eating and was waiting for Linda to pull her stuff out for the holiday card that we made. I wished I would have remember to save the scan to include here. If I find it I will. Everyone loved it and I have had requests to make more of them.
Do you need at least another week before Christmas like I do? I was up at 3 am this morning wrapping presents..... Geez! There are things in the shop that need to be done too. Maybe I will ask Santa to bring an elf or two to help out...... Here is the Santa Card Scan that we made at the Christmas Get Together. Thanks Carol for sending me the file....This card is made with the Tim Holtz unmounted set. The inside has a third tag with Merry Christmas stamped on it.

No comments: