Thursday, December 20, 2007

I need another week

I need another week before Christmas actually gets here. I am so far behind. My back is slowing me down even though I continue to heal. If you don't hear from me for a while you'll know that I am trying my darnest to get all the details taken care of before the kids arrive home on Saturday.
I am so looking forward to seeing Baby James. This will be his first Christmas and first visit to Grandma's House!!!!! Of course he will visit the shop and I hope to post pictures of that... He is so adorable if I may say so even though I am so very biased....
May all of you dear readers have a wonderful Christmas Season with family and friends.

1 comment:

ELLIE said...

Have a Beautiful and Blessed Christmas with your family - especially your grandson...I look forward to the pics of him visiting!
take care
Peace--Ellie