Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Party postponne

Drats! Drats! Drats!!!!!
We had to postponne the Christmas Get-Together at The Artfull Hand last night. The forecast sounded iffy and we thought it was best to err on the side of caution...We try again next Monday night. But I all ready know that several people won't be able to make that date because of conflicting commitments..... Drats!
We here in Washington, MO have had some icing but haven't suffered like we did last December and January. See those posts!!! However it is slowing down some of my customers. I hope they don't miss out on the wonderful sale that I am running now through the end of the month!
I heard from DIL and they will arrive here for Christmas on the 22nd. Be watching for photos and reports of Baby James stamping at the artfull hand. I am going to have to add his hand print to the bathroom wall.

No comments: