Monday, October 15, 2007

Silly-ness

What will they think of next? Skeletal Flamingos.!!! I just had to buy these when I found them in the grocery store. Aren't they a hoot? Those who know me know that I like Flamingos. These are great for Halloween and will make another appearance during the March of the Flamingos Sale in March. Okay enough silliness for for now.... Down to the important stuff. A large order came in today from Product Performers so I am now restocked on the Fantasy Fibers all colors.... Impression Obsession came in today too. We have all of the Christmas Chickadees. They are so sweet. Last Friday brought in an order from Inkadinkadoo with a nice selection of more Christmas Stamps....And finally the Ranger Distress Crackle Paint arrived! We can wait to play with that....Come in and play with us!

No comments: