Monday, October 22, 2007

oh my aching back

Well I really don't know exactly what I did do to my back but I did a good job on it. About 2 weeks ago I twisted and heard 'crunch-crunch. The next day I had some pain in the spine and surrounding muscle. The next thing I knew my sciatica was flaring up. I started on mega doses of ibuprofen but really didn't help. So I got a doctor's appointment and he ordered a CT scan. I can't have MRIs. My pain is much lower then what is highlighted in the picture.
I scoot around the Artfull Hand on my wheelie chair from the office. I can't sit, walk or stand too long. Laying down is OK. Of course I got some nice drugs.
Nothing much is new at the Artfull Hand because I have slowed down. But we are looking forward to the Halloween Card submissions and have several now....
Linda's latest 3 for $3 is Tuesday the 23rd. Hope to see you.

No comments: