Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Stamps and things that go 'bump' in the night!


Just wanted to let you all know that ALL of the Halloween Stamps are 25% off now and through Oct 31.st.

We are still accepting Halloween card submissions.

Also wanted to remind you that if you come into the Artfull Hand on Wednesday October 31st in costume and agree to be photographed you will get 25% off of your total purchase.....

That same day is stamp club. We are going to have bunches of fun so don't miss it....

1 comment:

ELLIE said...

First I wanted to say CONGRATS on your new grandson...that is very cool. I found your blog while blog hopping around..I love it..love your lil obsession with flamingos, since I come from florida that is awesome! I am just sorry that your craft shop is not here...the only craft shop in my area caters to scrapbooking get togethers and they are pretty snobby actually. Love the store, just nothing really happens there. I will be checking back if not to drool over the fun you all have!
Take care of your back!