Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Happy Birthday to me


Yesterday was my birthday. I am well over 50 years.
The girls, Carol, Linda and Jane plus several of my regular customers gave me a salad pot luck lunch. Oh was it fun. And very delicious. We laughed and laughed. Ooohhed and aaahhhhed over the cards that were made for me. And filled up on several different kinds of salads. Plus there was cake and cookies, no ice cream. But that is ok as I am more of a cake girl.
I am so very lucky to have these talented women working for me. And I am even more lucky to have the customers that I do.
Of course non of it would be possible if it weren't for Terry another friend and a relative to boot. In the picture I am opening a box she sent to the shop. The 'card' I am holding is her way of making a birthday card. In the next few post I will show you what was in the box and some of the shenanigans that went on at the shop during lunch.

No comments: