Thursday, February 14, 2008

Well I've done it again

Tuesday night was the re-scheduled time for the stampscapes class. We had some people who were able to make it even though the weather again was not the best. I promised myself that THIS time I would get the camera out and record the event.....Geeez! I even set out the camera in plain sight. Well Jerri and I got so involved with the class that I FORGOT AGAIN! I guess that is good for the students. But I want to show you what we do in the shop. Words are ok but pictures are better. We all are visual people and it helps to have pictures.
I might be more quiet then usual for the next few days as I am off to South Carolina to visit Baby James. He is 4 months old now and I have only seen him twice. With his parents being in the Military I won't get too many opportunities to see him grow.

No comments: