Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Weirdness

I have been in a strange mood all week. Every since I returned from South Carolina I have been trying to come up with samples for my 3 for $3 which is this Friday. Every card I tried- failed and failed miserably. I searched the magazines for inspiration. I got some but when I tried to produce, those efforts failed too. I finally came up with my third card today amidst a lot of distractions. I think this is the weirdest card I have every made. When I was searching the shelves for phrase to put on it, everything I looked at could be taken as risque. That would have been okay for me but some of my customers might have taken offense...
Stop by the shop on Friday. I'll be doing the 3 for $3s at 10:30 and 1:30.
This coming Saturday is the First of the Month all ready. We'll be having our monthly ATC swap. On March 8th is our semi-annual used stamp and art supply sale....

No comments: