Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Metal 101

The Metal 101 Class went very well last week. The students liked it so much that they talked Sue into doing the next phase in a month or two.

We have finally gotten in the new glue pad. It seems to work all right. I like using it with Perfect Pearls. Just stamp your image and dust on the Perfect Pearls. Couldn't be easier.

We are waiting on several orders to arrive. The new Hero Arts Spring supplement came yesterday. Dang It! I'm going to have to place another order with them. There are some really nice images.
The march of the Flamingos Sale is going on this month. I just plain forget about it last month.
Come in and take a toss at Freddie Flamingo for a chance at a discount coupon.

1 comment:

artist cross over said...

Susan is sooooo talented! Actually, she is the one who said to me, in regard to doing altered books and stamping: "You have finally crossed over." Hense, the blogger name I am using herein; "ARTIST CROSS OVER." You probably thought I was gay or a cross dresser but actually I am simply stamping and doing altered books now and not hardly painting at all!!! Susan has the God-given, innate gift of an artists eye. She sees art in the things around her, she is excited by a frog on her back door, she brings me JUNK...she sees art in the stuff she finds on the street or in the trash...she sees the great spirit in the rocks. And she has a natural inclination to share information to make art grow. Don't miss any of her classes at the Artful Hand. She is truly a sister spirit...ain't that right, Dorothy?