Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring Time at the Artfull Hand


Wow- have we been busy at the Artfull Hand. Since the weather has warmed up and all the snow and ice are gone, people are coming in - in droves. (What is a drove anyhow?)
Our used stamp sale last week was really successfull. Thank you Bev for all your help with it. We'll have another one in the fall.
This week is my 3 card for $3.00 at 3pm pm the 30th. I have to do something to remind myself. It really seems like I am going in circles.
Beside the stamp store being busy, the vet office is booming too. All kinds of interesting cases plus the usual routine visits for shots and heartworm prevenative. So I have hardly had anytime up at the stamp store. Linda has been holding down the fort for me most of the days in March.
April is going to be the March of the Flamingos sale.... I just plain forgot about when I wrote up March's newsletter.... Freddie Flamingo will be back and you will be able to toss a ball at his hoop to earn discounts on your purchases....
We have a lot of new stamps and products in and more on the way. My credit cards have soften from all the hard use. Come in and see what we have and take a toss at Freddie starting April 2.
During April we have a number of free demos. Check my web site at www.theartfullhand.com in a few days when my web mistress has updated the site. I'll try to have pictures up soon of the coming classes. One of my classes in April will be, "Stamping for Guys". We won't just use male type images. I planning on using bottle caps, cork and a few other unusual materials.

No comments: