Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Open on The Fourth of July



Hi ya'll,
Just wanted to give you a heads up on what is going on around here. I was listening to 97.1FM on the way to work one day this week. Dana was subbing for Jamie Alman that day and she announced that she was organizing a Tea Party to be held here in Washington on July 4th.
The Tea Party will be at the Rennick River Front Park.
I was going to be closed for the holiday but when I heard that, I thought there is no way I could pass up that opportunity. So I emailed her at the station telling her that I would be open on that day serving FREE ice tea to all who attended the tea party. I gave her particulars on the shop and my contact info.

This morning right before 9am she was talking about the plans for the tea party and said that she had gotten a email from a lady out in Washington by the name of DOROTHY KANSTEINER (and she even prounounced the name right) telling about how I was going to be open that day serving free ice tea!!!!! So I got free advertising on a major STL radio station this morning.!!! How cool is that.????

So now I have to start preparing and getting the word out.

The following link will give you details on the festivities on that Big Day.

http://stlouisteaparty.com/

No comments: