Monday, May 04, 2009

Late again

Here I am late again with posts.....Well this time I have good reasons.
I think I have finally recovered from the flu. I think I got exposed to it on the plane on the way to Atlanta. That was on April 5th. On Easter Sunday I couldn't get out of bed. I had all the typical symptoms. And was down and out for a good 5 days.(I really think it was the swine flu.) Then I had to do catch up on all the work I missed. I am still doing that. On top of that the computer at the shop has crashed. I got the May calendar worked up and then printed up. But before I could get the newsletter written for May the 'puter died. I am going to take it to a repair shop today. I fear that it is infected with a severe virus. Maybe it is the swine flu. As soon as I can I will post the newsletter here. I've been working on the computer in the vet office and it is working better and a little faster.

I just scanned my previous posts and saw that I told you all 'bout being sick all ready. Sorry for the repeat news. However here's a short update: The dishwasher got fixed, the oven is still not working, the health insurance premium was found and paid and the car insurance got switched to another company with a considerable savings, the taxes were done on time(just in the nick of)but I am still doing paperwork to prove my estimations.

No comments: