Thursday, May 14, 2009

the card challenge


At stamp club Monday we offered a card challenge. The challenge was to make a card of your own design with using only what Cri and I had put out on the table. What we put out was white and black card stock, white and black striped paper,mauve and pink double sided paper, two types of co-ordinating ribbons and flower sequins.We had a rose stamp, a bee stamp, and two phrase stamps on the table. There was a black stamp pad, a versamark pad and black embossing powder available.We also said that you could get any of my punches out or use the cuttlebug. You could only use what was on the table. You couldn't get any additional paper, stamps or ink.
The card above is what Bev cam up with. She used one of my new cuttlebug embossing folders.
I will be posting more pictures of the cards as I get the time.

No comments: