Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A Warm Hello


Well it certainly has been warm lately. Near or at 100 degrees the last couple of days. With high humidity of course. It wouldn't be Missouri with out that! At any rate, the above card is one I am doing at an evening 3 for $3 on Friday the 8th at 6:30pm. If you would like to attend please RSVP so I know how many to prepare for.
While I am thinking about it I would like to ask that you RSVP for Bev's evening 3 for $3 on August 19th at 7 pm. I may not have asked that in the newsletter. We would like to know so that we aren't caught short on materials or space. Usually you can just wander in for the 3 for$3s but the evening one are new for us and we are still trying to work out the logistics of the whole thing. The last one was very well attended. We wouldn't want to disappoint anyone... Call the shop at 636-239-5995. Hope to see you.

No comments: