Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Opps

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. There has been a lot of stuff going on...
First- we took a short trip to NC to visit Baby James, Mike and Sarah. Mike is being deployed to Afghanistan soon and we wanted to see him before he shipped out. On the way to the airport at 4 in the morning we had a flat tire along I-70. We missed the flight and had to reschedule for the next day as there was a large convention trying to get out of St. Louis that day. So our little trip was cut short by one day. None of us were happy about that.
We return and got back into the swing of things around here. It has been busy at the shop and at the vet office I am happy to say. I am behind in several tasks at both places.
Last night was Bev's second 3 for $3 in the evening. We had a good turn out again. She does a wonderful job.
I'm trying to work on September's Calendar. I do know that our used stamp sale will be October 11th. So keep that in mind.

No comments: