Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Smiles



This is one of Linda's 3 for $3s this month. The colors are so bold and bright...very different for Linda..

April didn't start off very well around my house....it would take several blogs to fill you in on it all. Let's just say it involved Long Horn Cattle, flooded basement, echo cardio gram and a well pump failure...all of that was in a mere 24 hours. Most of those items have had solutions applied to them. I kept looking at the calendar and wondering if someone was playing an April Fools prank on husband and myself.

Even though I am still buried up to my arm pits in paper work trying to prepare for my tax appointment I have managed to order in several new things for the shop. We have gotten in some new scrapbooking embellishments and 12 x 12 paper. I also have some new shiny and glittery gel pens. And some new stamps from Stampendous. But the biggest thing is that I have bought a Cuttlebug embossing machine.... We have made up packets of embossed papers for sale. But you also have the option of coming into the shop and for a mere $2.50 you can 'rent' the machine for an hour. And emboss till you wear out... All the girls have had a lot of fun trying different papers. Everything is turning out just beautiful.

This is a second card from Linda's 3 for $3 this month using the shell collage embossing folder and some of the new scrapbooking paper that I mentioned above. You have to come to the shop to find out how it is done......

No comments: