Monday, April 21, 2008

More Crazy Weather

Well I don't know if you can call an earthquake weather related. But last Friday we had a moderate earthquake in the St. Louis Region. Since then we have had 18 after shocks. The latest one was in the wee hours of this morning with a magnitude of 4.5. Life has been intersting here in the mid-west since mid-winter. I'm hoping that the weather situation settles down into more gentle patterns.

The May Newsletter has been put out on the web site. Or you can stop by the store and pick up a hard copy. I know that it is pretty early. I am trying to get the next month newsletter out sooner rather then later. But May was pressing me because we have Sally doing her Domino Tray on May 2nd and 3rd. The class is limited to 8 seats. If you are interested be sure to read the previous blog post and then sign up for the class. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: