Monday, November 26, 2007

Trinket Box Class


The girls made such adorable holiday trinket boxes last Saturday. Bev has led this class several times this past year. Each time I think I am going to be able to take it but never do get the chance. One of these times I am going to do it.....
During the past week several orders came in while I was recuperating. I know another order from Stampscapes came. And I am stocked up on Holly Berry once again. Their poinsettias are really beautifull. And I am restocked on Radiant Rain Sprays from Luminarte. I also got several new colors.....
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with Family and Friends...

1 comment:

ELLIE said...

I am so glad your surgery was a success...that must be such a relief for you...the classes at your store look wonderful...looks like everyone had a good time at them.
Hope your week is wonderful!
Thanks for sharing it all - Ellie