Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Plastic Boxes

Well I finally got back in the large plastic boxes we like to use for storage. It was somewhat of an ordeal. The manufacturer of the boxes decided to go through a distributor instead of selling directly. So once I figure that out I was able to place the order. Unfortunately there has been a price increase. And when the boxes arrived there was damage to the shipping container and then we found that there were
several of the boxes inside damage. So that meant another phone call. Then they didn't include an invoice just a packing slip. So I really don't have a final price on the boxes and shipping. I was waiting on another phone as they were suppose to e-mail me the invoice. When I had left the shop I still hadn't received it.
But I'll figure it out and they soon will be out on the floor for sale. Yippee!

No comments: