Thursday, April 08, 2010

Stuff

Well April is starting off on a mostly good note. The weather has been very nice. A lot of flowers are blooming and the grass has greened up. Last Tuesday my son Mike arrived home from Afghanistan safe and sound. James & Sarah were sure happy to see him. A baby Cole finally got to meet his daddy. John is feeling and doing better. The shop is limping along. The yellow bunny sale is doing well and my visiting customers seem to enjoy the bunny hunt. The copic markers are flying out the door. I am having a hard time keeping them in stock.
Speaking of copic markers I go to St. Louis on Sunday for the certification class. Am looking forward to that.
Right now I am in the middle of doing taxes. I hate it - hate it - hate it. I will be so glad when it is done and over with......

No comments: