Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've been sick

sorry I haven't posted in a while. In the blogs I follow I get agitated at the owners when they don't post regularly. And now I find myself doing that. Well I do have a good excuse. I've been sick.
On April 5th we flew to Atlanta to meet up with friends and have a family re-union with my son, D-I-L and grandson. We spent several days visiting and enjoying the outdoors. During that time I felt like something was brewing. By the time we came home I knew that something had attacked me. On Easter Sunday I got up and almost immediately went right back to bed, spent the whole day there. Monday and Tuesday was worse. I think it is the flu. This will be the second time I have had it in less then 6 months. I was sick at Christmas too. (Hmmmm, major holidays connection.)
In addition to being sick I was in a tax prep crunch. I am trying to research auto insurances and our health insurance premium notice has gone astray. All big ticket items. Then yesterday I noticed that our dishwasher at home isn't draining. Great - add another problem to the pile.
Okay so now you know where I have been and what I have been doing. In the next entry I will tell you what is happening up at the shop....

No comments: