Thursday, February 26, 2009

New People and classes

I have been so busy lining up new people and classes that I haven't had the time to post here. Sorry about that.


Coming in March we will have Four (4) new faces around the shop. I will introduce them as their respective class or session comes up on the calendar.


The first who I want to introduce is Karen S. She is a customer and has done samples for me in the past. She presented me with the suggestion of doing a trophy card class. (See picture that is posted below) You will have a choice of doing one design but the basic design of the card will be the same no matter which theme you pick.

The class is going to be in the first week of March. I don't have my work calendar in front of me at the moment. The cost is going to be $7.
I also want to tell you that our used stamp sale is scheduled for March 28th. Come by the shop and pick up a form if you have any stamps that you want to sell. We will also take any related materials to stamping or art supplies that you no longer need or want.
I don't think the March of Flamingos Sale will happen this March. I just haven't had the time to think about it. So they may stay in the closet this year.

No comments: