Monday, January 12, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday


I forgot to mention in the newsletter that we will be hosting our annual Super Bowl Sunday Stampout again this year. It will be February 1st. I believe that is Super Bowl Sunday.
If you have never attended. What we do is get together at the shop(we open at 11:00 on that day). I usually supply drinks and maybe this year I will make vension chilli. You bring any or all your projects that you are currently working on and for a small fee you reserve yourself a working spot at one of our spacious tables. We have loads of funs visiting, chatting, playing games and even getting some stamping done. Maybe I will be able to get my '08 Christmas Cards done!!!! We usually pack up around 4 or 5. That still gives you plenty of time to get home to watch the game.
So why don't you come and stamp with us....

No comments: