Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My word

Where does the time fly to? It's almost the end of June. Since my last post I hit a rough patch. The transmission in my Ford Explorer decided to shoot craps... The car only has 65,000+ miles on it. Luckily it decided to have a melt down locally and not on the trip to Collinsville, IL! But still the repair hurt the pocket book severely in this time of tight money. Ouch!
And next week husband goes into hospital for some heart surgery, not the usual roto-rooter stuff. He has an arrhythmia and it now needs to be corrected surgically.
I'm trying to get July newsletter and projects done ASAP. Right now what I can tell you is that we are having Christmas in July. Everything we will be doing is Christmas related. On top of that - ALL Christmas stamps will be on sale at 20% off. All other holiday stamps like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Father's - Mother's Day -oh and let's not forget Valentine's Day 15% off! So come and see us and start those Christmas Cards early this year! Ya- Right!!!

No comments: