Monday, March 17, 2008

Crazy weather continues

However it is a sign of Spring so I will gladly put up with the crazy weather. We are so tired of winter weather around her. This part of the Country has been spoiled the last few winters. We finally got back to our 'normal' winter weather and we all are crying about it like little spoiled babies that we are.... Today we are having typical Irish Weather. It is raining.

I want to wish everyone a Happy St. Pat's Day even if you aren't Irish! I am lucky enough to have some Irish blood in my veins.. I am celebrating this evening at home with my Husband of German Heritage with Corned Beef and cabbage and all the trimmings. I think I need to make a stop at the store on the way home to pick up some Beer to go along with the meal... Somehow a gin and tonic on St. Pat's Day seems to be sacrilegious.
The above card was one of Linda's 3 for $3s last week. Jane made another neat spinner card using the four heart clover you see here.
We have a lot of new stuff in the shop. Many orders have come in and I am expecting more. Be sure to check out the shop's web site to see the latest classes and 3 for $3s. www.theartfullhand.com

No comments: