Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Whew!

Cartoon by Ralph Hagan

I feel like the witch in the cartoon. Last Sunday at my house two different thermometers registered 106 degrees. That is too damn hot for this part of the Country.
The Anniversary Celebration at the Artfull Hand has been going well. We had a nice turn out last week-end for our special promotions even with the high temperatures.....
I've been working on September's Calendar we have a stampscapes class, more 3 for $3s, Linda's Mosaic Card again and a special guest instructor from one of my favorite companies.... The name will be revealed in September's Newsletter. We will have a fall used stamp and art supply sale too. Down the road a bit we will have a doll making class starting in November. Sue Brown has agreed to teach us her methods of doll construction. I can't wait......
But until then stay coool.

No comments: