Monday, June 11, 2007

Make and Take at Collinsville Convention

We had a very good turn out for our Make and Takes at the Collinsville Convention. Our tables were full for the whole hour that we did them.
In the above picture you can see me 'telling' someone what to do next.

In this picture Linda's back is to the camera. I am happy to say that several of our regular customers stopped by to make the card. Hi to Tom and Linda N.
Laura over at the Bug a wumps booth was very pleased with the sales of the stamps that we used in the cards. It seemed to work out really well. So I think something similar will be done again next year.
Our ultimate goal of reaching new customers was met as well.
At the end of the convention I was able to pick up some more bug-a-wumps stamps, lots of clear stamps from Impression Obsession and stamps from a new company called Rubber Cottage. I think you are going to like them. One of my favorite sayings from that company was....Silence is Golden, Duct Tape is Silver.
Come by the Artfull Hand to check out the new stamps. We have just a couple of sets of each make and take left over. If you ask nicely we'll let you do it.
see you soon.

No comments: