Monday, May 21, 2007

Collinsville Convention

The Collinsville Convention is June 9th and 10th.
This year the Artfull Hand will be doing a FREE make and take on Saturday and Sunday. We will be using Bug-a-wumps stamps. The cool thing is that if you take the completed card to the Bug-a-wump booth you will be able to buy the stamps we used in the make-n-take card at a discount!!! But the stamps can be only purchased at a discount on the day we make the card. There will be a different design each day. As soon as Barb lets me know what time of day we are doing the make-n-take I will post it to the blog.
Linda, Carol and I are working up the designs as I type this. I guess you are wondering how I can type this and work up a design at the same time? Talent- my dears - talent! No---actually I worked on it last week-end and then handed over my ideas for Linda and Carol to refine. They are doing a wonderful job. When we get the designs finalized then I will post pictures here.
Don't forget to buy your tickets early. IF you wait until you get to the door then they are more expensive and you can't get in as early.
We have tickets for purchase at the Artfull Hand.
Toodles!

No comments: