Tuesday, February 27, 2007

March doings


Well March is just around the corner. Hurray.! I am so tired of February and its nasty weather.
I just had to post this picture of a doll that a friend of mine made. She is just beautiful in person. Her body is made from white fabric that have silver snow flakes printe on it. Her hat, cuffs and scarf are crocheted from soft white feathery yarn that has some silver fibers in it.. I'm sorry I don't know her name. But I am hoping that her snowflakes are the last ones that I see till next winter.
There are several stamp orders pending at the Artfull Hand.
We are expecting Fred B Mullet, StampInks, ARtImpression, Judikins and another Hero Arts order. Classes that are scheduled this month are Bargello, Origami 101, a begginner's class, Bees Wax and Metal 101. Not too mention that there are several 3 for $3s schedule. The calendar and newsletter will be out soon. Be sure to check out my web site at www.theartfullhand.com in a couple of days for all the latest. Or better yet stop by and visit us in person.

No comments: