Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Busy, Busy Busy

We have been so busy at The Artfull Hand that I haven't been able to update the blog....Last Saturday was the Valentine Workshop. It was very successfull. Everyone enjoyed the projects and had a great time. My camera batteries died so I didn't get to take any pictures.
Late last week we got a huge Hero Arts order in. Today we got a whole bunch of See-D's from Sugarloaf. And tomorrow I am expecting another order from Viva Las Vegas. This coming Saturday is our ATC Swap. Also we are starting a new Altered Book Swap. The theme is 7 Deadly Sins. Then on Sunday is our Super Bowl Sunday Stamp Out from 11 to 3:30. The cost is $8.00. We'll have snacks, play games, have door prizes and may be watch a video.
Well I better get back to checking in the latest order from Product Performers, Scor-it Bords are back in stock! (Note to self: Self remember to buy batteries for camera)

No comments: