Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

Halloween at the Artfull Hand was fun. Besides the announcement of the winner of the Halloween Card Contest I offer a discount for any customer who comes in costume on the 31st.
I have always liked Halloween. I confess that I tricked and treated till I was 17. Then I stayed at home on all hallow's eve and scared the little kids who came to my parents' door. I would decorate the front porch, have my stereo speaker in a window playing spooky music and weird noises. I would dress up as a witch(think of Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz)including green face paint.
Well that still continues in some form at the Artfull Hand. We had several customers come in dressed up. I will post pictures as soon as my computer will let me. It is having trouble finding the correct page.
11/6/06 I'm still trying to upload photos to this entry. For some reason the correct page can't be found. I've tried to ask for help from Blog.com but no response from them... so I will move on.

No comments: